Monday, December 31, 2012

My Fashion Library

I have this goal of some day having this amazing fashion library. While calling my collection so far a 'library' would be a stretch, I have to say I could look at/read each and every one for hours. One of my current favorites is The Soucrebook of Contemporary Fashion Design, which was a gift from my husband for my birthday last year.



I could look at the pictures for hours (in fact, I have). I have a similar book, 100 Nouveau Créateurs De Mode, that I picked up in Paris at The Louvre when I was there the last time on my study tour in college. It's obviously in French which definitely helps me keep my years of French class useful.



I would highly recommend both of these. They are FULL of runway pictures, photo shoot pictures, and sketches from each designer. They also have information about each designer. So interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment